Welcome! We've Got Good Taste- Naturally!
Taking Orders for Specialty Cuts for Your Christmas Dinner
We are now taking orders for our special holiday cuts. Weight ranges and prices are listed below:
Please contact Ginger at email@example.com or call 443-398-6548. We have limited quantities of these cuts. Pick up at the farm will be the Saturday before Christmas, December 21.
We're so glad you found us. Evermore Farm is a small, family owned and operated livestock and produce farm. We are located in Westminster, MD. Although we are not certified organic, we run our farm in a sustainable manner. We support local food systems, better stewardship of our land, and raising animals with respect.
We follow natural, sustainable farming practices including rotational grazing. In our pastures, we raise fork-tender Dexter and Belted Galloway beef cattle and wonderfully mild tasting Katahdin lambs. We promote an intelligent husbandry that supports a more sustainable farming and food system. Our lambs and beef are grass-fed and hormone, antibiotic, and steroid free. Nothing artificial is added to their diets. Our hogs are Berkshires which produce a smooth, almost buttery tasting pork. Our pigs range on pasture but also receive a grain mix to balance their diet. Our Rhode Island Red layers and Freedom Ranger and Cobb meat birds roam in open spaces, receiving a balanced grain diet, grasses, weeds, and the occasional worm.
We believe that to really change the food system, we need small farms in every community raising crops and livestock with attention to whole farming systems and sensitvity for local values.
"Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pasture." John 10:9
News from the Farm
- Facebook September 3, 2013
- Photo(s) added: Pork tenderloin slices January 30, 2013
- Evermore Farm 2013 CSA Sign-up Forms and Information January 21, 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions Pantry January 16, 2013
- How to Purchase Evermore Farm Products January 3, 2013
- Product Pricelists December 30, 2012
- Gift Certificate December 18, 2012
- Welcome to the Evermore Farm Pantry Delivery Service November 11, 2012
- Livestock October 8, 2012
- Check-in to Our New Blog- The Farmer's Compass October 8, 2012