Welcome! We've Got Good Taste- Naturally!
Now accepting orders for Evermore Farm 2014 Pasture-Raised Lambs. Information and order form are posted under our "How to Purchase" tab.
We're so glad you found us. Evermore Farm is a small, family owned and operated livestock and produce farm. We are located in Westminster, MD. We raise all our animals on pasture and practice rotational grazing. Although we are not certified organic, we run our farm in a sustainable manner. We support local food systems, better stewardship of our land, and raising animals with respect."Local" food has been produced on this farm for 250 years!
Why Eat Pastured-Raised Meat ?
You’ve probably heard that pastured meat is a fad, a fraud, and no different nutritionally from conventional meat. Please don’t believe these accusations blindly. Do your own exploring and thinking on this issue.
- Animals raised on pasture are in their natural environment; animals raised in a confined feedlot are not.
- Cows should have plenty of fresh grass to eat, chickens should be able to peck in the dirt and eat bugs, and pigs should be able to root and wallow.
- Pastured animals are healthier than feedlot animals, and thus need less antibiotics and additives to get them ready for market
- Pastured meat has a better nutritional profile than feedlot meat
- Many feedlot conditions are disgusting and inhumane
- Buying pastured meats supports local farms and the local economy
"Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pasture." John 10:9
News from the Farm
- Photo(s) added: Merguez Grillers December 19, 2013
- Photo(s) added: Flat Iron steak in Skillet, Skirt Steak December 17, 2013
- Photo(s) added: Tri tip steak December 16, 2013
- Facebook September 3, 2013
- Photo(s) added: Pork tenderloin slices January 30, 2013
- Evermore Farm 2013 CSA Sign-up Forms and Information January 21, 2013
- How to Purchase Evermore Farm Products January 3, 2013
- Product Pricelists December 30, 2012
- Gift Certificate December 18, 2012
- Livestock October 8, 2012